We are looking for a proactive and ambitious Mechanical Engineer to join an established Building Services engineering consultancy. This is a unique opportunity to work with a team that have a big focus on high end residential and historical buildings.
I’m looking for someone who is highly motivated, dynamic, and friendly. You’ll be part of a growing team, supporting senior engineers on project work.
Duties will include design calculations, computer aided drafting of drawings, surveying sites and generally supporting design progression and management of live projects.
- Work as part of a team delivering high quality designs on a variety of project sectors
- Identify ways to grow and progress the Mechanical side of the business
- Liaise with clients and external third parties on projects
Who You’ll Be
Ideally you’ll have a proven track record in a Building Services Mechanical position. We are looking for someone who is,
- Degree educated in a relevant subject field
- At least 3 years working within a Building Services consultancy
- Hold a full driving license
There is a very competitive package for the right candidate in this role, including a starting salary of £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience level, 25 days annual leave and government pension. Further training can be available if desired. There is genuine opportunity and considerable potential for progression and promotion.