Senior Civil Engineer
Salary £35 – 45,000 per annum depending on experience
Sustainable growth is the key to success, and to continue giving outstanding service to our customers and clients, we are looking for a Senior Engineer to join the start of new journey.
You would be joining a well-established consultancy, covering:
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
We are expanding our office in North Bristol, and are looking to grow our Infrastructure presence. Operating for nearly 40 years’ from its head office in Derby the company has now set its sights on capitalising on the buoyant market in the South West. This means renewed investment in the Bristol office. We are seeking a Senior level Engineer to join the team and play a significant part in taking it to the next level.
You would need:
- UK design consultancy experience across a range of sectors – notably Residential
- Sound client liaison experience, and being commercially aware
- Experience with Section Agreements 278,38, 185 and 104
- Fully conversant in the use of software such as AutoCAD, Civil3D, WinDes or their equivalents.
- Hands on approach, with a desire to remain engaged in design and project delivery
- Willingness to mentor junior staff
Good organisation, communication and presentation skills You will have 7-10 years’ experience in the industry and have an aspiration to start a new and exciting chapter in your career.
- Salary £35,000 - £45,000 (negotiable, DOE) Flexible holiday allowance
- Company Pension scheme
- Hybrid working
- Interesting and challenging projects
- A chance to be in at the start of a new journey
- Autonomy to lead your own projects
- Excellent career progression potential
This is a truly once in a lifetime opportunity to join the beginnings of what will be a big force in Bristol in the years to come – working for a fantastic consultancy.
Get in touch!