Customer Service Co-ordinator
£25k - £27k
Working for a well-established leading developer in Devon, based in their Torquay office.
As a Customer Services Coordinator working within a busy customer care team, your role will involved:
• Handling customer calls from tenants and advising and assisting them
• Coordinatoring any sub contractors to schedule any further work to be carried out
• Following up with customers once the work has been carried out
• Feedback from customers and resolving and issues
• Updating an maintaining an inhouse system and using the Coins program
• Attending any occasional visits to customers or sites
Ideally you will have a background working within a housing Developer, or similar enviroment.
You will be confident, focused and an excellent communicator!
This is a permanent role, the company are offering a fantastic salary and benefits to include Private Healthcare, Life Assurance , 6% employer pension contributions, Cycle to work scheme plus more.