Site Manager – Plymouth
On behalf of our client, RGB Recruitment are wishing to speak with Site Managers who have experience managing schemes from cradle to grave as a number one on projects up £5million for a permanent position based in Devon. Schemes include new build and refurbishments within Commercial, Leisure, Defence and Healthcare.
• Liaising with clients and reporting progress
• Supervising contracted construction workers
• Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
• Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
• Maintaining quality control checks
• Motivating the workforce throughout the project
• Day to day problem solving
• Using specialist construction management computer applications
• Ensure compliance and Health and Safety Regulations are in place and met at all times
• First Aid at Work
• CSCS Card
• Relevant driving licence
If you would like to discuss, please do call RGB Recruitment, Exeter and ask for Nicky Harris.