Fire Alarm Engineer – £38,500 plus on call
We have a very rare and exciting opportunity for a Fire Alarm and Security Engineer to join a long standing work force based close to Truro. The role will cover Cornwall and parts of Plymouth and will require a professional fire alarm and security engineer who will work to a very high standard. The role will be working independently on a day to day basis, but within a great team and it will be working with clients such as private, commercial, NHS etc. It is paramount that a quality and dependable service is delivered to the companies long standing clients.
• Servicing and repairs on various security systems
• Servicing and installation of fire extinguishers.
• Completing necessary paperwork
• Attend reactive calls and breakdowns, and perform general maintenance work including tracing and rectification of faults.
• There will be an on call rota with over time available
• Experience of fire alarm systems.
• Experience of networked access control systems.
• Experience of intruder alarms and the relevant NSI codes of practice.
• Strong IT skills and understand networks and network connected devices.
• Knowledge of fire extinguisher servicing preferred but not essential.
This role is based on a 40 hour week with an excellent benefits package.
Please call Sarah on 07930998891