Senior Civil Engineer – Infrastructure and Drainage
We are working with a multi-office, multi-discipline engineering consultancy who due to company wins and project pipeline, are looking to take on an experienced Civil Engineer to join the team.
They were established circa 20 years ago and have grown sustainably since, covering all things Civil and Structural. Recently opening a new Bridgwater office headed up by an experienced Engineer. You would be taking the lead on the civil projects.
You would be working on a mixture of Infrastructure and Drainage design, with a 50/50 project split of Residential and Industrial.
You will be well versed with
• 5+ years’ experience in a relevant role
• Section agreements 278, 38 and 104
• Line management/running a team or desire to
• Helping win work/business for the company
• Experienced with AutoCAD, Civil3D and/or MicroDrainage
• Design calculations
• Client liaison/management
You would be working alongside the support of national offices working on projects across the UK, collaborating with the leadership team – and will be working on more local projects in the future.
• 24 days holiday (rising with service) plus bank holidays
• Work phone
• Payment of one professional membership
• Free parking on site
This is a great opportunity to join a new office at the start of its journey – with a strong pipeline of projects to get working on.