Civil Project Engineer – Infrastructure and Drainage
We are working with a multi-office, multi-discipline engineering consultancy who due to company wins and project pipeline, are looking to take on a Civil Engineer to join the team.
They were established circa 20 years ago and have grown sustainably since, covering all things Civil and Structural. Recently opening a new Bridgwater office headed up by an experienced Engineer.
You would be working on a mixture of Infrastructure and Drainage design, with a 50/50 project split of Residential and Industrial.
You will be well versed with
• Section agreements 278, 38 and 104
• Experienced with AutoCAD, Civil3D and/or MicroDrainage
• Design calculations
• Client liaison/management
You would be working alongside the support of national offices working on projects across the UK – and will be working on more local projects in the future.
• 20 days holiday (rising with service) plus Christmas break and bank holidays
• Work phone
• Payment of one professional membership
• Free parking on site
This is a great opportunity to join a new office at the start of its journey – with a strong pipeline of projects to get working on.