Architectural Technician, Southampton - £25k - £30k DOE
An Architectural Technician is required for one of South England’s leading Architectural practices. On offer is the chance to work with a company who employ over 70 staff based in 2 offices and have over 45 years experience.
You will need to experienced working within residential and house developers and able to take a client brief, and produce working drawings and technical documents. You will have the opportunity to develop over time and gain further experience and knowledge within the technical team.
If you want to know more about the opportunity then contact Sophie Randle at RGB Recruitment ASAP!
- Preparation of detailed drawings, layouts, sketches and graphic representations
- Production of design developments and construction documents
- Architectural planning, drafting and detailing
- You will need a minimum of 1 years UK experience working on residential and large scale housing
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Revit Sketchup, and Photoshop is desirable
- Strong Technical drawing ability’s and written communication skills
- Motivated, proactive, organized, questioning and able to take initiative are all essential's.
- Relevant Qualification in Architecture / Construction / Building
- Solid understanding of UK Building Regulations & Planning Permission's
Flexible hybrid working, competitive salary, parking, and lots more company benefits. Also this practice heavily invests in their staff including tailored training programs and clear career progression routes.