Landscape Architect, Gloucester, £30k - £40k+ DOE
Opportunity for an Intermediate to Senior Landscape Architect to join a well-established Award winning Architectural consultancy. You will have the opportunity to design and deliver a variety of interesting projects across the educational, commercial, leisure and residential sectors
You will be joining a diverse, highly skilled and passionate design team with excellent company benefits and career progression. Ideally you will have a few years working in professional practice, strong design and graphic skills along with good technical knowledge and skills.
If you would like to know more then please get in touch with Sophie Randle at RGB Recruitment ASAP!
- Assist and support the associates/directors in current project workload and business development
- Support landscape statements and mitigation strategies will form an important element if the role
- Manage projects from Inception to completion
- Liaising with clients and appropriate contractor professionals
- Prepare sketches for visualisations and cross sections
- On site visits when required
- You must have a few years in practice UK based experience
- Ideally you will be chartered or working towards you CMLI chartership
- Experienced in visual impact assessments and landscape planning
- Strong report writing and technical skills
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Natural flair for design combined with creative thinking
- Proficient in Vectorworks, Keyscape, Indesign, Sketchup would be an advatage
The company pride themselves on investing in their staff with competitive salaries, benefits packages and flexible working hours. This is a great opportunity to join a team of talented people working on cutting edge worldwide projects.