Exciting Opportunity for a Revit Technician interested?
Job Type: - Full Time (Permanent)
Are you a Revit Technician looking for a new role? An opportunity has arisen for a Revit Engineer to work for a reputable Building Services company. The company are a market leader and extremely reputable which means they can offer progression and commitment to their staff.
As the demand for the companies expertise continues to grow, there is now an extremely exciting opportunity for a M&E Revit Technician to join a significant, experienced and talented Building Services Team. The projects include large industrial and commercial schemes and working within interesting sectors including Education, commercial, retail, industrial, leisure and many more.
As a Revit Technician based at the offices in Bristol which incorporates a wide range of disciplines in property and construction, you will be responsible for providing Revit and AutoCAD design support under the direction of the technical team, including the following:-
•Develop 3D M&El models and produce necessary drawings using Revit
• Keep up to date with the latest software updates AutoCAD/Revit Standards
• Help develop and implement Revit throughout the business
• Working to deadlines whilst producing the highest quality of work
• Co-ordinate accurately with all other disciplines including face to face meetings
• Control flow of design information for specific projects into and out of the company
You will required to have:-
• Degree or Master's in Engineering, Architectural, Construction or similar
• Proficient with software's such as Revit & CAD
• Understanding of BIM process
• Knowledge of standards such as BS1192, PAS 1192 and the new BS EN ISO19650 Standards
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
• Brilliant time management and organisational skills
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Car Allowance, Pension, Private Medical Insurance
Please get in touch in the strictest of confidence with Sarah at RGB email@example.com