A reputable and well established Contractor is seeking an experienced Site Manager to work on a Site in Frome Somerset.
As an experienced Site Manager working on an education project your key responsibilities will be:
• Oversee primary works , Internal flooring, parapet repairs, laying pavements
Monitoring all aspects of site health and safety
• Oversee site subcontractors & supervising daily activity on site
• Acting as the point of contact for any site incidents
• Oversee all material ordering
It is envisaged that successful candidates will:
• Hold all relevant and up to date SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid at Work
• Hold a DBS & ideally have a telehandler ticket
• Be very self motivated and enthusiastic
• Be an experienced Site Manager with a demonstrable background in commercial projects ideally education
This is a temporary role starting immediately!