Landscape Architect, Gloucester or Newport, £25k - £35k+ DOE
Opportunity for a Junior Landscape Architect to join a well-established Award winning Architectural consultancy. You will have the opportunity to design and deliver a variety of interesting projects across the educational, commercial, leisure and residential sectors
You will be joining a diverse, highly skilled and passionate design team with excellent company benefits and career progression. Ideally you will have a few years working in professional practice and strong design and graphic skills along with a proactive approach and good technical knowledge.
If you would like to know more then please get in touch with Sophie Randle at RGB Recruitment ASAP!
- Assist and support the associates/directors in current project workload and business development
- Support landscape statements and mitigation strategies will form an important element if the role
- Manage projects from Inception to completion
- Liaising with clients and appropriate contractor professionals
- Prepare sketches for visualisations and cross sections
- On site visits when required
- Post-chartership experience in landscape planning across a range of all development sectors
- Experienced in visual impact assessments and landscape planning
- Strong report writing skills
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Natural flair for design combined with creative thinking
The company pride themselves on investing in their staff with competitive salaries, benefits packages and flexible working hours. This is a great opportunity to join a team of talented people working on cutting edge worldwide projects.