4 weeks plus!
We are currently seeking an experienced and diligent Site Manager with Tier 1 experience for a Healthcare scheme in Yeovil.
Initially providing cover there could be the potential for this to run longer subject to performance and contractor workload.
Duties will vary but will include:
• Management of the works and managing a team on site to safely deliver the works safely, on time and to budget.
• Manage day to day operations to ensure construction is conducted in a safe manner.
• Manage commercials, budget, and detail any issued to the senior management teams.
• Ensure program schedule is maintained and delivered on time and within budget, while maintaining a high quality of work.
• Ensure the project is delivered in accordance with the appropriate standards, specifications, and regulatory requirements.
• Carrying out regular inspections to monitor performance and ensure health & safety compliance throughout the construction process.
• Manage subcontractors and direct labour resources.
• Hold review meetings and report regularly on all construction activities (budget, scheduling etc.).
• Assist the estimating team in the preparation of the project estimate or cost plans.
• Contribute to work planning, and briefing project teams, contractors, and suppliers.
• Undertake full handover of projects / packages of work.
In addition to previous major project experience gained within a Tier 1 setting, you should have an SMSTS, Black or White CSCS card and a First aid at work certificate.
If this all sounds ideal, it is an immediate start role so to register your interest, please contact us ASAP!