Sustainability Consultant/Carbon Consultant– Bristol
Salary £30,000 - £40,000
Market leading holiday allowance!
To achieve exceptional standards in the delivery and management of sustainability tasks on our clients’ projects. Areas of focus include Industrial, leisure, education and commercial.
An exciting opportunity to join an evolving Sustainability team, as part of a dynamic consultancy in the South West.
This position would ideally suit someone who is degree qualified, with a consultancy background and who is capable of carrying out the following tasks:
• Undertaking carbon accounting/baselining services for clients
• Setting carbon reduction targets, align to SBTi and creating net zero strategies
• Undertaking heat decarbonisation plans, with support from an M&E Engineer
Someone who is BREEAM qualified would be beneficial, as would experience with wider sustainability projects, not just Carbon.
What we need:
- Support the regional teams to achieve and exceed their income and performance targets.
- Attend and actively participate in CPD sessions.
- Network with others in your relevant professional body and/or sector specific groups.
- Build positive relationships with clients and consultants on your assigned projects
- Experience in the delivery of carbon foot printing / carbon management projects across a range of project types delivery against scope, quality and budget. Knowledge of legislation and policy influencing carbon and climate change, of key methodologies and data sources associated with carbon foot printing and carbon management, including ISO14064, PAS2060, PAS2080;
- Essential: Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and collaborate at all levels
- Desirable: Project management and broad range of client facing experience. Experience with BREEAM/SKA/Passivhaus.
- Committed to work towards Appropriate Membership Status of a Relevant Professional Body such as IEMA, IES, CIWEM, CIEEM.
Fantastic package including market leading holiday allowance