Assistant Design Manager – Plymouth
Superb opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading main contractors working on landmark construction schemes in the South West! Due to an increase of work load, this well-established company is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Assistant Design Manager to join their vibrant and professional team.
Involved initially in a number of important public sector projects in Devon, you will be required to work on schemes and offer support to the Senior Design Manager from bid stage through to construction, liaising with clients, site and design teams, ensuring effective flow of information and successfully meeting clients requirements within timescale, quality and budget.
• A proven track record in the construction industry
• Sound understanding of construction design, methods, processes and building legislation
• A team player with the enthusiasm and confidence to be key in the construction process
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• You should hold a relevant construction qualification at HNC level or equivalent in Construction Management, Building, Engineering or Architecture
The company are well known for delivering high quality successful schemes in a wide range of sectors enjoying high levels of repeat business. With their low staff turnover, they are able to offer a competitive salary and generous benefits package with plenty of opportunities for further professional development.
If you would like to discuss, please do call RGB Recruitment Exeter and ask for Nicky Harris.