Assistant Site Manager – Residential New Build
Newquay - Cornwall
Assistant Site Manager opportunity to join an established Residential Developer in Newquay for a mixed use housing scheme.
The role will be a No:2 on site, supporting the site manager. You will be monitoring quality and delivery on the sections assigned. You will be responsible for dealing with trades, deliveries and materials . You will be confident in your approach and able to build rapport quickly with subcontractors and customers. As mentioned you will take plots from watertight stage through to completion, ensuring you hand over an exceptional product!
Applicants must have:-
- Previous experience in an assistant or supervisory role
- A track record of working in the new build residential market
- Have high standards of Health & Safety
- A trade background
- Excellent communication skills and a solid career history
- Valid management site safety certificates, CSCS card