We are looking for a temporary Labourer to work for a major, main contracting business on a large academic scheme in Bodmin.
Key Responsibilities will include:
· Sweeping site and ensuring all walkways and vehicle access points are clear of obstacles and possible hazards.
· Removal of any rubbish/debris, guaranteeing recycling takes place whenever possible and keeping wastage to a minimum.
· Unloading and transporting of materials across the site.
· Provide assistance to skilled trades including preparation work, movement of materials, handling of basic tools.
· Being able to work in a team and communicate to all areas of site effectively.
· Check all work is carried out to specification and is defect free.
· Having initiative to work independently when a task has been assigned and carrying out other duties ad required in a professional and punctual manner.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
· Must have a valid CSCS Green card. (Paper certificates not accepted unless proof of application for the card can be provided)
· Be able to follow verbal and written instructions.
· Must bring 6-point PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) all unbranded: