We are working with a leading Facilities Management company who require a Maintenance Technician with an electrical bias to join their existing maintenance team at the Police Centre in Bridgwater. You and the team will be responsible for providing all round engineering support to ensure the smooth operation of the facility.
Your responsibilities could include;
- Maintaining 100% uptime throughout the facility
- Maintaining excellent standards of response to plant failures, completion of assigned work and ensuring that any abnormal operating conditions are dealt with proficiently.
- Regular plant inspections, works inspections and audits to highlight and address any areas of concern
- Controlled switching of UPS, Generators, HV and LV switchgear either for maintenance or recovery from failure
- Meter readings, plant checks, CRAC checks
To succeed in this role you will have;
- The ability to demonstrate a good understanding and technical competence in all building services, in particular BEMS, UPS, generators, static switches, water treatment, refrigeration and air conditioning
- Strong communication skills
- A good level of experience in Building Services
- C&G parts 1&2 or equivalent in an electrical/mechanical discipline
- 18th Edition IEE
Benefits for you will include
- A competitive pay rate of £30-£35k per annum
- A fully expensed company van for personal use
- Generous overtime pay and standby fees for being on call out of hours
- Parking on site
- Usual working hours between 08:00 – 17:00
Please note that a Police NPPV Level 2 is required. This vetting will be applied for once an offer is made.
This role is initially for 3 months, however the client will offer a permanent position to the right candidate upon completion.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01392 537018 for an informal chat.