We are working with a leading Facilities Management company who require a Project Manager for their site in Portsmouth. You will be responsible for managing and executing a variety of projects across the contract including Lifecycle Planned Projects, Variations and Small Works, showing at all times a strong methodical approach to project management with a good knowledge and understanding of CDM.
Your duties will include:
- Acting as a Principal Contractor under CDM2015
- Ensuring that the Quality System is implemented and maintained on all projects
- Ensuring the highest standards of performance and conduct are maintained at all times
- Ensuring that current Health, Safety and environmental legislation is followed at all times
- Taking responsibility for financial performance of projects under your control
- To act as a main point of contact, when applicable, between staff, contractos and the client
- To maintain close contact with the client throughout projects
In order to succeed in this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a Project Management or Senior Technical Management role in a Facilities/Hard FM marketplace. A background in healthcare is highly desirable
- Principal Designer or Principal Contractor experience
- A strong background in Electrical, Mechancial & construction
- A NEBOSH/IOSH or a health & safety qualification with a strong engineering knowledge
- A thorough knowledge of all aspects of Project Management
- Excellent communication skills
This role comes with a very competitive salary and benefits package, with a chance to develop your career with a true market leader.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marcus on 01392 537018 for an informal chat.