We are working with a leading Facilities Management company who require a M&E Supervisor to work on their maintenance contract at their site in Brandon, Suffolk. You will be responsible for a team of 13 engineers covering 3 different locations.
Your duties will include:
- Working with the MFH Contract Manager to ensure that all works across all locations are completed to a high standard
- Delivering the planned maintenance regime as directed by the client
- Being responsible for ensuring that work is adequately resourced and delivered on time
- Responding positively to reactive requests when required, ensuring workloads are managed within the planned maintenance regime
- Completing return to work meetings and disciplinary investigations, managing sickness, absence and capability of team members as required
- Delivering staff briefings and tool box talks
In order to succeed in this role, you will have:
- A mechanical or electrical background (preferred)
- Effective and decisive organisational skills with experience in introducing new ideas and approached within a team
- Ability to lead a team and communicate across all levels working within performance management systems
- A sound understanding of H&S, Environment and QA procedures
This is a temporary role with the client wishing to make the role permanent at the end of the contract. Please note that this role will require you to consent to a standard DBS check.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marcus on 01392 537018 for an informal chat.