MOBILE F-GAS ENGINEER
We are working with a global contractor who require a Multi-Skilled F-Gas Engineer to join their maintenance team covering several sites between Birmingham and Coventry.
Your duties and responsibilities could include:
- The diagnosis, repair and maintenance of AHUs, ventilation systems, split DX systems and VRF systems. It is likely that you will primarily be working with DX systems.
- Installing air conditioning and ventilation systems
- Travelling across the sites to multiple jobs per day
- Electrical fault finding
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- A City & Guilds FGAS or equivalent qualification
- An NVQ Level 2 or above in Air Conditioning
- A full, clean driving license
The sites that you will be covering are based along a 60km corridor. A company van will be provided for business use.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marcus on 01392 537018