£32,000 - £38,000 Flexible benefits
Fantastic opportunity to run a develop a design team for a local success story!
Are you a talented Structural Technician from an building structures background looking for a new challenge? If so, this would be the ideal role for you. We are looking for an experienced structural technician to join an emerging engineering consultancy in Exeter.
This business has seen sustained growth over the last couple of years and now has four offices in strategic locations across the country. They have found their work load has grown substantially in the South West.
You will be joining an existing team of engineers, architects and construction management staff and will have an active delivering projects, responsibilities will include:
· 3D modelling, drawing and detailing
· Keeping BIM standards up to date and practices in line with high company standards
· Client liaison
· Liaising with Architects and other elements of the design process
· Learning new software and aiding with implementation
· Mentoring junior technicians when required
Ensuring all work is delivered in a timely fashion and to a high standard.
Key projects include:
· 8 national banks
· Student accommodation
· Contemporary commercial developments
· Healthcare sector
· Housing developers
This business has an exciting future ahead of it and the advantages of joining a design team at an early stage but in an established office are abundantly clear. On offer is a competitive salary , contemporary working environment and heaps of progression