RGB Recruitment are looking for a FM Assistant/ Building support team member in the West Cheshire/ Chester area. Starting on the 01/03/2021 for up to 6 months.
This Position is on a rotational shift pattern which alternates each week.
Week 1 working Hours are from Monday to Friday 6:30am until 10:15am
Week 2 working hours are from Monday to Friday 15:45pm until 19:30pm ( this week also includes opening and closing at the week as overtime)
The role duties will include but will not be limited to-
1. The jobholder must ensure that council buildings are prepared, operational and all security arrangements in place for the arrival and departure of staff, Members and visitors
2. The jobholder is to carry out all portering duties including checking of fire and alarm systems in all operational building. To assist in fire evacuations
3. Monitoring of staff car parks including the checking of validity of staff passes
4. To ensure all stocks and provisions are maintained throughout Council buildings
5. Carry out basic maintenance duties using various light hand tools
6. Notwithstanding the detail in this job description, the job holder will undertake such work as may be determined by the Account Manager/Workplace Solutions Supervisor from time to time, up to or at a level consistent with the Principal Responsibilities of the job and in any location within the borough of Cheshire West and Chester.
The Ideal candidate will have the following skills and knowledge-
• A working knowledge of Health &Safety pertaining to maintenance and to ensure that relevant instructions are adhered to
• Must have some experience within maintenance services
• Knowledge of cleaning Services
• Flexible approach to the role
• Computer literate with good skills in word, excel, email, internet etc
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Good time management skills, ability to work to deadlines and adhere to set procedures
• Well organised and practical
• Knowledge of manual handling
• Prepared to undergo training appropriate to the post
• DBS enhanced clearance
• Flexibility to work additional hours as required
• Full Clean Driving Licence
If you are interested or would like to know more about the role, then please contact Jamie on 07398519127
If you feel like you would be well suited to this role, then please click apply below and one of our team will be in contact shortly.