(Building Information Modelling)
Civil Engineering Main Contractor
An opportunity has been created for a BIM coordinator to join a Global Tier 1 Main Contractor on a permanent basis on a multimillion-pound project in Devon.
As the BIM coordinator you’ll be responsible for the digital processes associated with the design and construction stages of the project. You will ensure 3D models, drawings and structural data are hosted in one, accessible place and deliver project information model to the rest of the project team.
Due to the nature of the projects previous experience of working on Infrastructure projects is essential as well as being proficient in in Revit, AutoCAD, Solibri and ProjectWise.
- Taking information from multiple plans and incorporating them into a single computer model which can be used to build and maintain a structure.
- Liaising with design teams, clients, architects, surveyors, engineers, and project managers
- Assisting engineers and senior managers with drawings and blueprints
- Producing structural models, drawings and schedules using computer programmes and BIM
You’ll be working within a team so its essential that you are able to collaborate and work effectively within a multidiscipline and diverse team, with strong communication and interpersonal skills. Technical experience:
• Have good understanding of civil/structural design and principles.
• Strong interest in 3D design, modelling and creating immersive models.
• Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Solibri, ProjectWise
This is a permanent position based on site 2-3 days a week so you will need to live within a commutable distance of Devon.
To find out more about this role please apply below or connect with Laura Stephenson at RGB.