Senior Technician (Digital Engineering)
Civil Engineering Main Contractor London
A Senior Technician is currently required to join a Tier 1 Civil Engineering Main Contractor based in Hertfordshire.
The main focus of the role will be to Produce 2D & 3D engineering drawings and Digital Engineering support for the work winning team to aid with competitive tenders across Construction, Rail and Highway Projects.
Due to the nature of the projects at least 7 years work experience within temporary works design and in depth knowledge of MicroStation is required. Also Demonstrable experience in civil works projects.
• Produce 2D & 3D engineering drawings.
• Manage, monitor and record the design data between departments
• Support the Senior Engineers in production of design output
• Work with project and tender teams to meet deadlines and ensure prompt delivery
• Advise project and tender teams if work request form scope
• Support the Technical Services team in meeting their initiatives
• Assist the Estimators in writing technical responses
• Provide updates to project and tender team during development of deliverables, ensuring that their expectations are met and the scope is understood
The company have a healthy order book and are able to provide a competitive salary and opportunities for career progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please apply or contact Laura Stephenson at RGB.