Senior site Engineer / Setting out Engineer.
Contract c.12 weeks
Setting out Engineer is required to join a live High-End Residential Development project on a contract basis.
One of the leading names within Construction in the Devon area is seeking an experienced Site Engineer to work on a live project in Exeter.
Due to the nature of the role its essential that you have experience of working on a similar project and demonstrable experience of Setting out using GPS, Robotic Total Station.
• Setting out, levelling and surveying a construction site
• Working with site plans, drawings and building information models
• Mapping structural boundaries on the ground using pegs and markers
• Liaising with designers and engineers to ensure plans and drawings are accurate
• Resolving technical problems
• Working in an office and on a construction site.
• Be responsible for producing setting out data from a range of formats including AutoCAD.
This is a great opportunity to really put your stamp on the scheme, as you'd be involved at the very beginning of the project which offers long term contract potential.
Technically aware, it is envisaged you'll have sound knowledge of Infrastructure delivery gained with reputable Contracting businesses though some client-side experience in addition would be a bonus.
As the appointed Engineer, you will have a track record in delivering Highways upgrade major schemes and its essential that you have a valid SMSTS and CSCS card.