Assistant Estimator / Bid coordinator
RGB are currently supporting a Global Engineering and Construction contractor in the search to find the very best future talent to join their established work winning team.
The organisation are involved in some of the largest infrastructure projects across the UK and globally to include HS2 and you could join the team to help them secure the next big bid.
Joining an existing team you will be fully supported by engineers, estimators and a bid director. This role will give you the opportunity to work on tenders from initial enquiry to completion.
- Support the Bid Director and work winning team with new tender enquiries
- Manage sales administration tasks, including documenting new opportunities, maintaining project folders, and updating the bid library
- Assist with pre-qualification questionnaires and liaise with internal planning, design, commercial, and operational teams.
- Liaise with the procurement department to ensure documentation is complete before enquiries are sent out
- Assist the bid submission team in the preparation of tender submissions
- Ensure ownership of bid submissions and issue handover documents following contract award
- Carry out any other duties as requested by the department head or Estimators in order to assist with securing work for the business
· Highly organised with ability to prioritise
· Confident and capable communicator (both written and verbal)
· An interest in progressing a career in sales/ business development
· Proactive nature and initiative-taking approach to work tasks
· Willingness to develop and learn new skills
· Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Please note that due to the nature of the projects its essential that you can travel into the office a minimum of 3 days a week so applicants from outside of the UK or within a commutable distance cannot be considered.
To apply for the role or to find out more information please apply below or contact Laura for more information.