Groundworks & Civil Engineering Contractor
A Engineering biased Quantity Surveyor is currently required to join a Construction & Civil Groundworks Contractor based in the South West.
As an organisation they are one of the leading Construction & Groundworks Contractors working with some of the most prestigious House Builders and Projects across the UK.
Projects include roads & sewers, foundations, infrastructure, major housing developments and commercial buildings.
As a result the organisation have an opportunity for an experienced QS to join the commercial department.
- Preparation of tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget accordingly
- Perform risk, value management and cost control
- Allocate work to subcontractors
- Provide advice on contractual claims
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports
- Value completed work and arrange payments
- Previous experience as a Quantity Surveyor working on large civils projects
- Knowledge and skills in cost control of projects in the civils and groundworks sector working on multiple projects.
Sites span across the South West so Full Driving License traveling is Essential.
This company has an exciting future ahead of it and the advantages of joining an established, independent company include a competitive starting salary, contemporary working environment, huge scope for career progression and a fantastic incentive for shares within the business.
To be considered for this role please apply or contact Laura Stephenson for more information.