Site Civil Engineer
Civil Engineering Main Contractor
Are you a Civil Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
RGB are delighted to be supporting one of the leading names with Civil Engineering within Devon who have an opportunity for a Site Engineer to join them working on projects up to £1.5 Million in value. Projects range across Highways, Earthworks, RC Structures and Drainage.
The role will be supporting the PM with a number of duties to include the following:
- Supporting the Site Manager to deliver projects ranging in size from £10k to £1.5m.
- Setting out and surveying on various sites containing highways, earthworks, RC structures, drainage, Pressure Rising Mains, etc.
- Check drawings and take offs for accuracy, ordering materials.
- Assist with the production and updating of Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Site documentation.
- Resolving technical issues that may arise with clients & designers.
- HNC/BEng in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Recent minimum one year on site experience as a Site Engineer, ideally to include work on highways, earthworks, RC structures, drainage etc.
- Have good experience with GPS and other digital setting out equipment.
- Be proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- CSCS card and Full Driving Licence
They hold annual family fun days to include BBQs, entertainment and refreshments for their staff to encourage family members to be involved an be a part of celebrating the companies successes.
Due to the nature of their business, regular travel within the south west is required but a company vehicle will be provided so this would be a mixture of working on site, from
home and the offices.
In return you will be given a generous basic salary as well as the use of a company vehicle, annual and quarterly bonuses, extended time off over Christmas and more.
To be considered for this role please apply or contact Laura to discuss further.