Civil Engineering Main Contractor
A Degree Qualified enthusiastic Site Engineer is currently required to join a live Project for a Main Contractor.
As an organisation they currently work on a number of projects spanning across Highways, Rail, Tunnelling and Civils across the UK.
The main focus of the role is to Support the Section Engineer and provide engineering and quality control for the construction works including maintaining appropriate records. Your role will also require you to ensure the project site remains compliant with requirements in all aspects
- Produce, for approval by others, required permits, task briefs and other required documentation for works within the area of responsibility.
- Ensure that approved documentation is in place and fully briefed to all required persons prior to work within the area of responsibility.
- Contribute to the production of construction programme. Undertake works in accordance with the agreed programme.
- Provide accurate engineering control and setting out for the works in accordance with the latest approved design information
- Contribute to the development of temporary works solutions. Support the Project Team in ensuring that temporary works solutions are constructed
- Undertake other duties as defined and appointed under the Project Specific defined by the Site Agent.
- Support and contribute to the development of more junior staff through active engagement and feedback, appropriate delegation and review of their works.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Degree Qualification in Civil Engineering
- Experience working in the bridge replacement field
- Good knowledge of construction industry and standards construction techniques
- Basic knowledge of commercial and contractual requirements.
- Working knowledge of subcontractor scopes of work.
The company have a healthy order book and are able to provide a competitive salary and opportunities for career progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please apply or contact Laura Stephenson on:
07495 896 044.