Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager opportunity to join a multi-million-pound project in an idyllic part of Cornwall with lodge covered.
The role is to run a Major Civils Scheme to include upgrades of Major Highways, Utilities, and a Water Treatment plant on behalf of Cornwall County Council for a 2 year plus project.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company who have built a great reputation and grown impressively over the years now enjoying the market share of their specialist sector.
Reporting into the Project Director you'll be responsible for overseeing a team to ensure the smooth day to day running of the site as well as delivering safely to time and to customer satisfaction.
Applicants must have:
· Site Managers CSCS (Platinum or Black) card
· Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
· ONC/HNC/Degree or in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
· Previous experience within the Civil Engineering Projects
· Supervising workers, subcontractors and work activities.
· Awareness of Tool Box Talks and the ability to deliver effectively to a diverse team
· Full UK driving licence.
This is a great opportunity to really put your stamp on the scheme, as you'd be involved at the very beginning of the project which offers long term contract potential.
Technically aware, it is envisaged you'll have sound knowledge of Infrastructure delivery gained with reputable Contracting businesses though some client-side experience in addition would be a bonus.
As the appointed Senior PM you will have a track record in delivering Highways upgrade major schemes and its essential that you have a valid SMSTS and CSCS card.