Senior Technician (Digital Engineering)
Civil Engineering Main Contractor London
A London based Senior Technician is currently required to join a Tier 1 Civil Engineering Main Contractor.
The main focus of the role will be to Produce 2D & 3D engineering drawings and Digital Engineering support for the work winning team to aid with competitive tenders across Construction, Rail and Highway Projects using Microstation, Projectwise & Civils 3D.
Due to the nature of the projects experience in modelling and drafting highways/rail related projects is essential.
• Produce 2D & 3D engineering drawings.
• Manage, monitor and record the design data between departments
• Support the Senior Engineers in production of design output
• Work with project and tender teams to meet deadlines and ensure prompt delivery
• Advise project and tender teams if work request form scope
• Support the Technical Services team in meeting their initiatives
• Assist the Estimators in writing technical responses
• Provide updates to project and tender team during development of deliverables, ensuring that their expectations are met and the scope is understood
Qualifications Relevant Experience:
Bentley Microstation and Open Roads
Fully conversant and experienced with Civils 3D, Microstation and Projectwise.
Interrogate digital models for accuracy, correctness and compatibility.
The company have a healthy order book and are able to provide a competitive salary and opportunities for career progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please apply or contact Laura Stephenson on: 07495 896 044.