Civil Engineering & Groundworks
Quantity Surveyor required to join the Commercial team of a Civil Engineering and Groundworks Contractor to join a live project in Bristol.
As an organisation they provide groundwork construction services to a number of national and regional contractors on projects across reinforced concrete, excavation, drainage systems, hard landscaping and sub structures.
Due to a number of As a result there is now an additional opportunity for a Standalone QS to be able to work independently and support the Commercial Manager.
· QS related Degree or equivalent
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products, especially Excel
· Experience in providing commercial support under NEC 3 /4 forms of contract
· Experience in supply chain procurement, management and accounting
· Experience in commercial and financial budgeting and reporting
· Understands and promotes an inclusive working environment
This company has an exciting future ahead of it and the advantages of joining an established, independent company include a competitive starting salary, contemporary working environment, huge scope for career progression and a fantastic incentive for shares within the business.
To be considered for this role please apply or contact Laura Stephenson for more information.