Groundworks & Civil Engineering Contractor
Opportunity for an experienced Contracts Manager to join one of the South West’s leading Groundworks companies to manage the Devon Area due to ongoing expansion.
Projects include roads & sewers, foundations, infrastructure, major housing developments and commercial buildings.
The ideal candidate will have a groundworks background and have worked on site previously before entering a management role.
You will have overall management of multiple sites to provide and maintain adequate safe systems of work ensuring compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Overall responsibility of the general running of all site activities
- Work in line with Health, Safety and Environmental obligations and compliance at all times, including RAMS and COSHH
- Oversee and monitor correct wearing and use of PPE as set out in the Company RAMS and current Health & Safety Legislation
- Overall management of all site personnel
- Overall management of all sub contract services
- Employ labour in line with induction requirements obtaining sufficient work history
Sites span across the South West so Full Driving License traveling is Essential.
This company has an exciting future ahead of it and the advantages of joining an established, independent company include a competitive starting salary, contemporary working environment, huge scope for career progression and a fantastic incentive for shares within the business.
To be considered for this role please apply or contact Laura Stephenson for more information.