Civil Engineering Main Contractor
A Degree Qualified enthusiastic Project QS is currently required to join a live project for Commercial team for a Main Contractorin Exeter.
The project is a c.4 Millionl infrastructure job which will contirnue until next summer and then other civils work thereafter.
As an organisation they currently work on a number of projects spanning across Flood Defences, Highways, Build and Civils across the UK.
Despite the current climate the organisation have been very busy throughout the pandemic and are currently in an enviable position with a number of projects in the pipeline for the next 3 years.
As a result there is now an additional opportunity for an experienced QS to join the commercial department and support the Commercial Director. Due to the nature of the work you will need to demonstrate that you can build strong working relationships with the clients.
· Preparation of tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
· Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget accordingly
· Perform risk, value management and cost control
· Allocate work to subcontractors
· Provide advice on contractual claims
· Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports
· Value completed work and arrange payments
The company have a healthy order book and are able to provide a competitive salary and opportunities for career progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please connect with Laura Stephenson