We are working with a large and well established company who require a Plumbing Engineer in the Plymouth area. We are looking for a motivated individual who is energetic and organised with a can-do attitude.
In this role it will be your responsibility to attend pre-arranged appointments at customers’ houses in order to assess their current water usage, to make suggestions on how to reduce this and then to carry out the work.
Your duties will include:
- Working closely with the operations team to ensure home water audits are complete to an exceptionally high standard
- To install a range of control flow products (training will be provided)
- Giving customers tailored water efficiency advice
- Liaising with customers and being the first face to face point of contact
- Managing your diary and ensuring that appointments are met
In order to succeed in this role, you will have:
- Confidence and experience in using plumbing tools
- A valid driving license
- A willingness to learn and improve
- An ability to work with tablets, mobile devices and project specific CRM systems
- Your own vehicle and tools
This role will be paid at £130 per day on a PAYE basis.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Marcus on 01392 537018 for an informal chat.