An opportunity has arisen to join an affordable housing company in North Devon on a part time basis to work within the Development and Regeneration department.
The role as a Development Officer would involve assisting in the delivery of projects across North Devon, and providing project management support. This would also involve assisting in the project management of social housing developments, and to assist in site identification.
Responsibilities would primarily include:
- Assisting in the identification of prospective sites and potential development opportunities
- Undertaking site visits to assess the progress on site
- To assist in the project management of approved schemes
- Liaising with contractors and new residents in the handover of new properties
- To conduct feasibility studies and risk appraisals
The ideal person would have previous experience in project planning and management, and have experience within the construction or housing sector.
For more information, please get in touch with Olivia Eden at RGB Recruitment