Recruitment Resourcing Assistant
Due to an increase in workload we are looking to recruit an experienced Resourcing Assistant to join our busy Exeter office.
As a Recruitment Resourcer you will be providing support to the temp team with a range of tasks, all focussed on delivery & providing high levels of Customer service.
Your duties will include:
- Registering and sourcing candidates
- Liaising with job centres and third party organisations to promote vacancies
- Maximising the use of on-line recruitment resources, such as job boards and the company website
- Managing advertising and marketing campaigns
- Managing active workers
- Matching candidates to client requirements
- Chasing references & compliance and liaising with clients
- Assisting consultants and managing vacancies
- Lead chasing
Previous experience in an administration role is essential, with knowledge of working within a recruitment or a sales environment being desirable.
As this is an integral role within our Temporary division, you should be a keen team player with great time management, communication and negotiation skills.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, flexible working hours and the opportunity to work with some of the region's most experienced Consultants who can support you to develop further.
Whether you see Resourcing as the first step in your Recruitment career or as a hugely rewarding forever role, we’re keen to hear from you so forward your CV today!!