Sales/Customer Service Support
As one of the longest established Construction Recruiters in the South west, we have a proven track record of delivering cost effective recruitment solutions to the wider Construction Industry.
Due to an increase in workload and recent expansion, we are looking to recruit a Sales/Customer service support assistant to join our busy Exeter office.
You will be providing admin, contracts and customer service support to the temp team with a range of tasks, all focussed on delivery & providing high levels of Customer service.
Your duties will include:
- Contacting canndidates regarding work opportunities
- Sending out Temp contracts and paperwork
- Liaising with Payroll companies, the internal payroll team and Head office
- Checking and chasing compliance information
- Liaising with job centres and third-party organisations to promote vacancies
- Maximising the use of on-line recruitment resources, such as job boards and the company website
- Handling customer service and new registration enquiries
- Lead chasing
Previous experience in a sales/customer service role is desirable as this role will involve making outgoing calls and therefore require good communication skills, additionally, you should have some experience of Admin tasks.
As this is an integral role within our Temporary division, you should be a keen team player with great time management and negotiation skills.
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, full training package and the support of a highly experienced team.
Whether you see this as the first step in your Recruitment career or as a hugely rewarding forever role, we’re keen to hear from you so forward your CV today!!