Senior Building Surveyor – Bristol
Up to £57,500 + car allowance, bonus, pension, private healthcare
Exciting and unrivalled opportunity for a Senior Chartered Building Surveyor to join an award winning global real estate firm, based in their vibrant and contemporary Bristol office.
The role will involve a real mix of professional and project-based building surveying work on all types of commercial property, predominantly across the West Midlands. In addition, this position offers direct exposure to a wide cross section of internal and external clients, access to further training/qualifications and the opportunity to work for a dynamic, forward thinking and expanding business.
Here's what you can expect:
- One of the finest office spaces that Bristol has to offer.
- Interesting and varied workload.
- Opportunity to work with prestigious blue-chip clients.
- Opportunity for internal or international secondments.
- Personal and professional development with structured training and support, as well real scope for career progression.
- Flexible and hybrid working patterns with an excellent work/life balance.
- Open and trusting culture with shared values and plenty of social events.
- Market leading financial benefits package.
If you are looking for a new challenge and would like to work with one of the largest, most sophisticated real estate firms in the world, please contact Matthew Lovegrove at RGB Recruitment for more information.