An opportunity has arisen to join a leading social housing provider in Trowbridge within the surveying team. This not-for-profit organisation cover properties across Wiltshire and Somerset, and offers hybrid working.
The position as a Planned Improvement Project Surveyor is a hybrid position that would primarily offer guidance on programme management and planned works for the affordable housing properties, and would involve managing work programmes relating to window and roof replacements.
Further responsibilities would include:
- Pre- and Post- Contract management, including site visits and inspections
- The procurement of new and existing contracts and manage the evaluation process
- Cost management, including reviewing of financial requirements and assisting in the preparation of budget estimates
- Preparation and management of tender documents in line with CDM Regulations
- Relationship management with contractors and organisations
The ideal person for this role would have a background within surveying, and have experience with Contracts/ Project Management. Additional experience with the procurement and management of works is essential, and a HNC in Building or a related qualification is desirable.
For further information, please contact Olivia Eden at RGB Recruitment