Working for a leading FM company in the South West within a permanent role as a Site Supervisor.
The role will be to cover a site in Torpoint area and other sites if needed in the area.
The role will be to supervisor M&E on site and manage designated teams in all aspects including; H&S, HR, performance and delivery.
Duties will include:
- Managing a number of projects from start to finish to include costing, client generation, meetings, H&S mechanical and electrical, building and minor works within time and budget
- organise labour, parts, materials and tools and equipment
- Prepare, plan and co-ordinate all activities associated with disruptions arising from project
- Report on project status at banding and project meetings point and manage suitable contractors and direct labour staff
-Appraisals, managing poor performance and recognising achievements • Undertake local staff management processes; recruitment, absence and leave management, welfare, grievances and disciplinary
- Tool Box Talks
- Report as required to managers on operational performance and improvement plans and provide requested data, statistics and financial information
- Use systems, data and statistics to monitor performance
Completed or working towards NVQ in Facilities Management or Supervisory Management qualification
Willing to undertake Safety Management qualification
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience of achieving targets within a budget/fixed price contract
Ideally have a IOSH and Level 3 certificate in supervision
Must have experience working within construction or FM contracts
Please apply today !