Principal Electrical Engineer
Looking to work for an exciting company?
Want a good work life balance?
Looking to further your career?
A fantastic opportunity for a Principal Electrical Engineer in Faringdon to work with an exciting company who have a lot of work on.
The role of a Principal Electrical Engineer will include client interaction, engineering advice and design packages across a number of sectors including commercial, conservation, education and leisure. You will be part of a talented team, including a junior. The company are an ever growing firm who have a great contemporary office. There is the option for flexible working for the right candidate.
What You’ll Need
The right Principal Electrical Engineer candidate will have
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Building Services
- Chartered or working towards
- In-depth Building Services knowledge and experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Experience working on a variety of projects of varying scales
Benefits For A Principal Electrical Engineer
- £45,000 - £50,000 salary
- Career progression
- Flexible bonus scheme
- Option for flexible working
- 25 days holiday
- Option to buy extra holiday