Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Are you looking for better work life balance?
Do you want to earn more?
Does a car allowance appeal to you?
A fantastic opportunity has come up for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer with a brilliant firm in their Bristol office to work on some really exciting upcoming projects.
A Mechanical Design Engineer is needed to join this exciting, talented team based in Bristol. This company work on a vast range of sectors including, residential, commercial, education, healthcare, pharmaceutical amongst many more.
This firm take pride in looking after their colleagues as best they can. There is a brilliant package in place for a Mechanical Design Engineer.
- Salary in the region of £50,000
- Generous car allowance of approximately £5,500
- A profit share bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme with 5% employer contribution
- 25 Days holiday with one extra day for every three years of service
The role of a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer will consist of,
- Carrying out detailed design
- Managing team design quality in accordance with company QA policies
- Mentoring a junior
- Being a main point of contact
- Help grow the team
- Provide an effective interface with Senior Management, other team Principals and other departments within the business
- Investigate and evaluate new methods of technologies
- Take a pro-active approach to customer satisfaction
A Senior Mechanical Design Engineer will have AutoCAD experience. They will also have a HND or a relevant degree.
The firm have recently expanded their Bristol office due to their high demands. They are well established in the region and have a lot of exciting projects coming up, prompting them to take on a Mechanical Design Engineer to work with a fresh team, helping to grow the team. The team at the moment are a really positive group with a great mentality. There is room to progress in this company.
A fantastic opportunity not to be missed.