Role - Regional Manager
Location - Tiverton
Salary - £38,000 - £43,000
Reporting to - Operations Manager
Interview Date - TBC
Start Date - ASAP
A company who I am working closely with have a new opportunity for a Regional Manager - The company provide general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services across multiple sites in the South West.
Main Responsibilities of the successful Regional Manager -
• Managing operations for an agreed property portfolio including; maintenance, budgets, KPIs, company procedures and Health and Safety legislation and compliance.
• Providing support to the Operations Manager on service delivery, performance management and business development.
• Focus on efficiency and continuous improvement to optimise operational performance. This will be achieved by increasing productivity and better use of resources, materials, time spent on activities and associated costs.
• Work in conjunction with the Operations Manager and the other Regional Manager to reduce sub-contract spend and increase self-delivery through upskilling and effective planning.
• Seeking and following up on potential new opportunities for business expansion within the Region.
Essential qualifications or knowledge of the successful Regional Manager -
• Minimum Level 5 NVQ or equivalent work experience in a management and/or technical discipline.
• Previous management experience within a facilities management environment across multiple sites.
• Completed or willing to undertake IOSH Managing Safely and management development qualifications.
• Completed or willing to work towards a lean management qualification.
• Previous experience of working in a MoD environment.
Essential skillset of the successful Regional Manager -
• Ability to manage, programme and monitor core activities and additional works against requirements, budget and ensuring KPIs are achieved.
• Ability to communicate work tasks and win the commitment of others to achieve high levels of operational performance.
• Ability to demonstrate strong commercial awareness by understanding strategic/operational needs of the business and key drivers.
• Can demonstrate track record of effectively managing and motivating individuals and teams.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to challenge and have awkward conversations.
• Competent with standard MS office applications, SharePoint and ERP management information systems.
• Experienced at analysing data, understanding the outcomes and transposing the information to make key business decisions.
• Sound decision making based on information available and ability to react to changing demands and prioritise activities according to available resources.
• Ability to manage expectations of all stakeholders.
If this Regional Manager role is of an interest to you then please don't hesitate to contact Ryan @ RGB Or APPLY now to submit your CV for consideration.