Role - Accounts/Payroll Administrator
Location - Barnstaple
Salary - £8P/H - £9P/H
Interview Date - ASAP
Start Date - ASAP
I am working with a fantastic growing company who have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts/Payroll Administrator to join their team in a busy and varied role.
Are you looking for your next opportunity or challenge?
Main Duties of the successful Accounts/Payroll Administrator -
• Payroll administration and data input of timesheets.
• Purchase invoice processing.
• Production of sales invoices and reconciliation of customer accounts.
• Supporting the Finance Manager in all aspects of the Accounts Office.
• Online banking processes.
• Dealing with internal/external queries in relation to accounts administration.
Key Skills of the successful Accounts/Payroll Administrator -
• Working knowledge of payroll and Sage.
• Experience in all aspects of accounts administration including; sales and purchase ledgers and invoicing.
• High level of computer literacy using software packages such as Microsoft Word, Outlook and in particular Excel; to produce correspondence, documents, reports, databases and spreadsheets.
• Attention to detail, ensuring highest level of accuracy and professionalism.
• High level of organisational skills in managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Responsibility to follow up on actions based on various deadlines and differing priorities.
• Flexibility to adapt and cope with change.
• Can build strong internal and external relationships.
• Able to work independently without regular supervision.
• Ability to show initiative and be proactive.
If this Accounts/Payroll Administrator role is of an interest to you then please don't hesitate to contact Ryan @ RGB Or APPLY now to submit your CV for consideration.