Site Administrator/Document Controller
Fixed Term Contract role!
This highly respected National contractor operating across the UK, has a long and established history with capability in both public and private sector work in education, retail, MoD and social housing schemes enjoying high volumes of repeat business.
Currently on site with a stunning new build development in the heart of Devon, they are in need of additional administration resource in the form of a Document Controller/Site Secretary.
Providing administration support to the Project team, in particular, the Designers, your responsibilities will include:
• Updating site files and details, including H & S and O & M Manuals
• Answering the telephone and generally providing administrative support to the site team.
• Meet and greet visitors to the site.
• Document control and client liaison
• Database management
The successful applicant will have:
• Previous Construction experience gained in a similar role would be an advantage or good Administration experience
• Sound PC literacy skills
• Good eye for detail and can communicate effectively
• Able to work in an organised and methodical manner
This is great opportunity to join a busy & successful team delivering a fantastic project on a fixed term contract role to commence imminently so to register your interest please forward your CV today!