Project Manager - Telecoms
Are you an experienced Project Manager with Telecoms or Utilites experience? Are you interested in joining an established team working on a pioneering roll-out of cable services in the heart of Devon?
If so, this could be the next role for you!
We are working with a committed and hugely successful client who has secured approval to launch a new network. Having worked internationally, they now have a framework of schemes across the south west and are looking for a locally based team to deliver the works.
As a Project Manager you would be responsible for:
* Managing and supervising internal staff and contractors covering cable installation in our designated network areas
• Having responsibility for project safety, cost and quality
• Preparing Work Instructions, Risk Assessments and Method Statements
• Working closely with the Finance Team to ensure appropriate contracts are secured
• Liaising with Local Authorities regarding street works
• Liaising with Landowners about construction works across their property
• Procuring and controlling project materials, and work closely with Warehouse Manager to ensure inventory is managed effectively for uninterrupted completion of network construction and installations.
• Providing monthly project reports and ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget
• Liaising with other members of JFL about completing final connections
It is expected that, as Project Manager, you'll have the following qualifications, skills & experience:
• 3 years’ experience in cable installation Project Management
• PRINCE2, or equivalent certification
• Experience in managing internal and external labour for cable installation
• Experience of Microsoft 365 software suite such as Planner and Sharepoint would be an advantage
• Solid organisation ability and an attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively within a team, with good internal and external communication skills
• Problem solving attitude
In return for your experience, ability and enthusiasm, is a competitive salary and package in addition with the opportunity to join a team at the beginning of an exciting phase!
Please forward your CV ASAP to register your interest in this permanent opportunity to start this month - the client is looking to interview readily!