Senior Project Manager
Circa £70k + Package
A super opportunity with a leading Tier 1 Contractor!
World class leading Main Contractor with a network of offices across the UK are actively seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their team in the South West. This company are a forward thinking, progressive business with an impressive project portfolio which includes landmark schemes in the Healthcare, Education, Commercial and Leisure sectors.
Having recently won a multi-million pound, prestigious construction project in the heart of Bath, they are looking to appoint an experienced Senior Project Manager to lead the site team on this important, £40m+ scheme. Reporting into the Project Director and undertaking this role in their absence, you will take responsibility for project delivery including programming, planning, H & S, quality and sub-contractor management from construction stage to post completion.
• Implement and develop the Project Management Plan
• Ensure all works have appropriate H & S Plans, Risk Assessments and Method Statements and are carried out as agreed with correct documentation
• Co-ordinate site security, materials and plant scheduling
• Actively monitor staff and sub-contractor performance
• Ensuring high standards of workmanship, safety and efficiency
• Chair and attend site, client and design team meetings
• Implement systems and procedures to ensure client satisfaction and minimum defects
• Review and manage post completion reviews
• Liaising with and supporting the commercial team to achieve successful financial performance
As an experienced Construction Project Manager, you will have a solid career history in permanent employment with respected Main Contractors, have gained a proven track record delivering multi-million pound construction schemes – ideally in the education sector, alongside excellent communication, organisation and commercial skills. Degree qualified, you should hold SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid. Highly motivated, technically aware with sound business acumen, you will be seeking a challenging role with future opportunities for progression.