Opportunity to work for a world class leading main contractor on a exciting project in Bristol
This leading Main Contractor with a network of offices across the UK are actively seeking an enthusiastic and committed Project Manager to join their project team in Bristol. This company are a forward thinking, progressive business with an impressive project portfolio which includes landmark schemes in the Healthcare, Education, Commercial and Leisure sectors.
Working on a fit out Residential project , they are looking to appoint an experienced Project Manager to be responsible for overseeing the site team and sub-contractors as well as taking responsibility for the day to day running and management of the project
• Implement and develop the project programme
• Review and report on site progress
• Co-ordinate and manage the site teams and sub-contractors performance ensuring high standards of Workmanship, H & S and efficiency
• Ensure all H & S, Risk Assessments and Method Statements are issued, agreed and adhered to
• Attend and chair site briefings, safety and progress meetings
• Produce and co-ordinate material and plant schedules
• Set up and maintain site security arrangements
• Liaise with the commercial team to ensure financial success
• Undertake post completion reviews
As an experienced Project Manager, you will have a solid career history in permanent employment within a Main Contracting environment, have gained experience working on multi-million pound construction schemes and have a high regard for Health & Safety.
Ideally min HNC qualified, you should hold SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid. Highly motivated with sound technical and trade knowledge ideally working on fit out projects, you will be seeking a challenging role with future opportunities for progression.